Sunday, May 13, 2012

The Weekend!

Hey Guys! Wow, i'm really getting good at posting more often! yay! 
So this weekend was an eventful one!

It started off with the family traveling to Knoxville to watch my sister Amy graduate. 

We left at 2:30 on Friday morning to make it to the ceremony at 7:30. Amy graduated from the college of arts and sciences as a graphic designer. We are all so proud of her accomplishments. She has a bright future ahead of her! 





After graduation we went out to eat at Steak N' Shake and then helped Amy get ready for her Art show. 

Here is Amy with her display table! She has amazing work.

and here is a funny picture of Amy and Amy haha! 

It was awesome having the whole family together for this occasion. Living so far apart from each other makes it difficult to spend time with one another so we cherish the times we do get to spend together.

On Saturday, my church held a senior banquet for all of the graduating youth. It was a very nice banquet with an amazing meal and speaker.

 This was the cute little present that each senior received. 

This is what the present turned out to be. A cute bracelet with our first initial on it. This is me and the other Hannah's bracelet. We got matching swag :) 
The boys got a nice black watch instead of a bracelet. Their watches came in a box that if you water it, grass will grow! 

Here is a blurry picture of all of the seniors!

Me and Jesse. He is the one who started taking me to this church 3 years ago and I can't thank him enough for it. 

and me and my mommy! I love her very much. :)


Sunday was Mothers Day and I spent the whole day with my mom!
My brother and I got my mom a butterfly tree decoration, a candle, and a picture frame with our recent family photo.


My mother is an inspiration to me and I don't know what I would do without her. :)






well, that is it for this blog. Be with me as I finish my last week of high school and take part in the senior festivities!


sooo...





No comments:

Post a Comment