Thursday, December 29, 2011

The Last Couple of Weeks!

I'm sorry i've been absent for the last two weeks, I have been extremely busy! There was so much to do I will probably forget to tell you most of it and it'll probably be out of order haha.

Well the start of the first week started off with the cheerleading Christmas party.
These are all the beautiful girls on the cheer team :)

and here is all of us girls goofing off!

That weekend I went with the Haywoods for a Christmas party at Jesse's Memaw's house.

On Monday, my group of friends had our Christmas party.
Here are all of us beautfiul ladies in our santa hat :)
We had a lot of fun and I can't wait for us to get back together for Bethany's birthday.

On Friday I had Christmas with Jesse's family. His family got me some wonderful stuff for Christmas and I am very thankful they are all in my life.
Thats me with my new socks and Jesse with his new hat :)

On Christmas Eve, my family did the usual family stuff. We had a big dinner and exchanged gifts from one another.
 Here is a picture of my grandparents sitting down for dinner.

and heres Jacob, my sister's boyfriend, creeping on, the fudge that my grandma had just made. Oh Jacob!

Christmas was a lovely day full of family. I don't have any pictures from Christmas though :(

After Christmas I went and spent time with my two bestfriends, Emma and Erin. I misssed these girls a whole bunch! We spent the night watching the movie The Help, which I loved!

On Tuesday, I headed up to Columbia to see my best friend, Madi Sproul!

 This is me, Madi, Kendra, John, and Taylor heading to Buffalo Wild Wing for dinner.

 Madi, Kendra, and me at Buffalo Wild Wings!

Here is me and Madi the next day as I was leaving Columbia :(
super sad day, I hate leaving!

But when I came home, Jesse made it better by serenading me with his new uke! He is so cute haha :)

Well there you have it! A long and crazy two weeks. Did I forget to mention I also got accepted to UTK during these crazy weeks? Well I did and you should of seen me jumping for joy! Knoxville here I come! I'll be sure to have a picture of my acceptance letter up sooner or later, but right now i'm too lazy.

Well I hope everyone has a wonderful week!
Be with me as I start a new semester of school this next week.

Sooo..


No comments:

Post a Comment