Sunday, December 11, 2011

The Last Two Weeks!

I'm sorry for the long leave of absence, but life has been so busy I have barely had time to get on the computer!

To start off with, last week started our Christmas performances in AristoCats. We performed for the Women's Club on Friday.
After our performance, Samantha, Heather, and I played around at the Imagination Station.
We had fun ;) CHOO CHOO.

On Saturday the 3rd, The AristoCats held their annual fundraiser, Breakfast with Santa. Breakfast with Santa consists of breakfast, a Christmas concert performed by the AristoCats, and meeting Santa. It was a long but very successful day. :)

It's a happy day for all, not just children.

On Sunday, I attended the Christmas party for my Bible study group where we played dirty Santa with earrings.
These girls are absolutely wonderful and I am proud to be a part of this group.

The next week consisted of a gaggle of performances with the AristoCats and a few basketball games.
Needless to say I was exhausted by Thursday.

On Thursday came a delightful surprise.
Kiley Grace Dornon arrived :)
Kiley Grace is Jesse's sister's baby girl. She is a very healthy and beautiful baby.

On Friday the AristoCats had their Christmas concert at the high school. After the show everyone went to an after party at my lovely friend Heather's house.
Me and Heather's boyfriend, Alex, had a wee bit too much fun.

On Saturday the AristoCats performed at Cumberland Caverns. The performance will be aired on PBS sometime soon. Details later.

On Sunday, Jesse and I put up my Christmas tree and watched T.V. all day. It was a very relaxing day, something I really need.

Be with me this next week as I continue to have performances with the AristoCats, as well as basketball games and finals.
This week is sure to be a tiring one.


Sooo..

No comments:

Post a Comment