Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Spring Break In Review!

Hiya guys! Wow, I haven't blogged in a week or two soo let me catch you up on my fast paced life.

So i'm going to start with the cheerleaders trip to Fujis!
Here are all us pretty ladies together for one last time!

Here are a couple pictures of our wonderful food. It was amazing, just like always! Sooooo yummy!



Lauren, acting a fool trying to be a chef!


The rest of the week was full of exams and then Spring Break! 
On the first night of spring break I spent it with my lovely friends having our traditional Taco Night. The next morning I headed off to Knoxville with my friend Natalie for Panhellenic  Preview.
 Here is me and Natalie in Knoxville at Pan Preview. We had an absolute blast meeting people from all over Tennessee.


The rest of the week I spent with my best friends, Emma and Caitlyn. We always have a blast when we are together.
Together we went to the baseball teams first home game against Coffee County. Of course they won :)
Here is us at the baseball game :)


After the game our friend Luke had a party. They are always a lot of fun to attend.



The next day, Emma and I spent the whole day laying out in the sun because it was 80 degrees. The hottest it has been in a long time. It felt soo amazing!
Me and Emma just being lazy bums!


That same night we had a small get together at Emma's house.
We had a fun night, full of lots of laughs. :p


The next day I took some photos with Jesse just for fun.

I sure do love that boy :)
That same night I went with Jesse to play ultimate frisbee with his friends. I didn't actually get to play, so it was boring. :p


Then on Thursday Jesse had to leave for Mississippi for baseball so I hung out with Emma and Caitlyn of course! We went to the burro to go shopping on day and then to a couple parties.
Here's Caitlyns trunk after our shopping trip!


On Sautrday, Caitlyn and Emma left for the beach leaving me completely lonely for a couple days. :(
But then Jesse and Erin came home! 
Me and Jesse spent the first day he came home playing in the sun all day throwing baseballs and stuff. He taught me how to pitch, but I suck at it. :p

I love spending the day with him outside. We always play baseball or football and I usually always lose, but it's still fun.
That night we went to the drive-in with a couple of our friends and their girlfriends.
Too bad me and Jesse can't sit through a whole me. Well, at least I can't. 


Then Monday was Jesse's mothers birthday. We went out to dinner at Ruby Tuesdays and then had cake at their house afterwards.
Me and Jesse before his mom's dinner.


and on the next day me and my friend Erin took a trip out to the Bonnaroo fields. It was amazing to see it so empty.
 The Bonnaroo arch!
Look! i'm a little ant standing on the WHAT stage :)


well it has been a wonderful spring break but now I have to jump back into AristoCat's stuff. Be with us as we travel to Lebanon, Ohio for a competition on Saturday 


soooooooooo....







No comments:

Post a Comment