Monday, November 14, 2011

The Weekend.

So this weekend stared off with Friday being Veterans Day.
In honor of it being Veterans Days, this is what my friends and I saw walking down Jackson Street.
Everyone meet Abe Lincoln. :)

On Saturday, my cheer team and I competed in the TSSAA State Cheerleading Competition. We competed against 9 other teams around Tennessee and placed 4th.
What made the competition so great was that Mary got to come to it because she was home for the weekend.
After the competition, Lizzie and I headed to TAG camp. This year at TAG camp, Jesse's brother, Jacob, was the speaker. He spoke about boundaries and he did a fantastic job.
The first night of TAG camp we had to dress up in our favorite team swag. Naturally, I dressed in my Manning jersey.
Later after playing Apples to Apples and telephone in our cabin for about 4 hours, the seniors decided to roll the camp.
Sadly, our youth leader, Brandon, caught us and made us clean it up before anyone got to see it. But oh well, it was fun!
These are my best friends. The experience at TAG camp really made us realize how much we needed each other. I love these girls.

On Sunday, I went home from TAG camp and spent the day with Jesse and his family. We went and saw Adam Sandler's new movie, Jack and Jill. Although not my favorite Adam Sandler movie, it was still pretty funny. It's Adam Sandler, how could it not be?

After an exciting weekend, I came down with what I think is Strep and had to stay home from school all day. After not being able to eat normal foods all day, I got some good news. I received my first acceptance letter. It was from Tennessee Tech.
This is me all smiley with my first acceptance letter!

Now all I have to do is wait for replies from Belmont and UTK. At least I’ll have something to occupy my time because my last season of cheering basketball games start tomorrow.


Soooooo,

No comments:

Post a Comment